Saturday, May 26, 2007

Opening peace

After tossing around the idea for the past year, that of opening a blog to vent about boingboing.net, it has come to pass.

With each aggravating, selfish, or misdirected posting, my desire to do this has grown stronger. The idea gained favor among those who I presented it to and now it is born, the comments turned on.

I also didn't want to bring CD any more fame, even through derision, but, even this is no longer possible.


On a side note, and as a point of clarity, I have never felt moved to respond to any articles posted on boing boing from Xeni Jardin or David Pescovitz.

3 comments:

Research Monkey said...

I applaude you! Can't wait to read further rants. The pretentious, self-absorbed blather on BoingBoing has "entertained" me over the years and have often felt someone needed to take a public jab. Look forward to seeing where you go with this.

advocate said...

Thanks, I'm sure other will have some spleen to vent over time as well.

Excellent use of quotes.

x said...

Where are you Advocate? Are you on vacation?

Easy money:
"You know, I think we may be having some effect on QC at the ol' pop factory!"

Riiight.

The robots don't care where the eyes go, 'organic.